Hypnotherapy PricingHow much does hypnotherapy cost - hypnosis pricing schedule for ATFC Hypnotherapy.
Hypnotherapist Pricing and Rates Schedule
How much does hypnotherapy cost?
CuriosityBasic Hypnotherapy Session Price
- One Session = $125
- 90 Minute Hypnotherapy Session
- Therapy to work on any hypnosis issue and to experience Hypnotherapy for the first time.
BreakthroughSerious About Wanting Positive Change
- Three Sessions = $350
- Three 60 – 90 minute Sessions
- Work on any Hypnosis Issue, Problem or Area of Concern
- With three sessions, momentum will build and changes will occur. I recommend at least three sessions for anyone who is serious about wanting to see significant change or improvement.
- This package provides a savings of $25.00
- Recommended for serious issues or concerns needing resolution.
Smoking CessationQuit Smoking for Good!
- Three Sessions = $300
- Three 60 minute Sessions
- Learn how to finally quit smoking!
- Some people may need only one session to become a permanent ex-smoker. However, it’s a good idea to go ahead with two additional sessions for extra behavior change reinforcement.
- The stop smoking package is offered at a $75.00 discount versus signing up for single sessions.
Denver & Lakewood, CO Area Hypnotherapist, Hypnosis Pricing and Rates
ATFC Hypnotherapy does not require any client to purchase any of our hypnosis pricing packages, it’s simply a way for customers to save money if you’re planning on having more than one session. Payment for a package is due in the first session. The smoking cessation package may only be used for smoking, for all other issues the “Breakthrough Package” or “Individual” pricing would be used.
It is perfectly acceptable to pay individually for hypnotherapy appointments or for our hypnotherapy in Denver and Lakewood, CO sessions.
Insurance, Medicaid/Medicare does not currently cover Hypnotherapy services or costs, however a Health Savings Account (HSA) is a payment option for many people.